School's out for Summer




Now that school is out, well, Zanna is still busy plugging away, but the rest of us are on summer vacation and wouldn't you know it June gloom has set in. We want to start going to the beach and other fun places and now the weather stinks! Lacey has had a great week spending time with her friends and her dance recital is next week! I can't wait to see her dance, she is such a QT. We are also having a ward party this week so we can get to know the people in our new ward better. We have all made the transition pretty well. Lacey has discovered a new friend in her class and we can't wait to have her over this summer to play. Zanna has enjoyed the fact that there are many cute boys, since she is going to be 16 next year. I still have the same job in primary so I am happy, too. I am trying to get beach camping tickets for this summer, but Scott has been working alot filling in for one of his therapists so it might be a miracle if we can get away. I might just have to kidnap him. I have been checking the internet every day to see if there are any cancellations so maybe I'll just get lucky. We are having to split up in July to attend two different weddings on the same day! Lucky us right? One is in Newport Beach (my bro Paul) and one is in Utah (Scott's bro Brent). I am sad that we aren't going to be together at both weddings, but I guess the most important thing is for both Scott and I to support our families. I can't wait to see some of you this summer, anyone is welcome to visit us anytime.

4 comments:

Hafer Family said...

wow you have really taken to this blogging thing! good job. really cute pics. need a wedding date?

Aston said...

Love the blog with the pictures along the side. Happy Birthday Carter! Ty misses you guys and can't wait to see you for 4th of July. Hope you are all having a fun Summer. xoxo

Lennea said...

Wow! Has it been that long since I saw your kids?!? You can't have one ready to date and drive! Great blog!
Aunt Lennea

Jenifer Mac said...

I am soo dying for our summer to start. Only two more days and we will be partying like the Hunsakers!!!