Catch a wave

Me and T inside of the tent trailer. Obviously T is ecstatic to be taking a pic with me. But if I only took pics of him when he wanted me too, we would not have any pics of him. He is camera shy, though sometimes he surprises me and wants me to take his pic and totally hams it up for the camera. If only I could figure out the magic ingredient to those rare moments...
Scott and I rarely take pics of just ourselves so I thought we should capture one.

This pic was right at sunset, my favorite time of the whole day at the beach. The view was awesome and I loved walking down to view the sunset with the family.
San Clemente Beach was the bomb! We had such a great time! Getting ready for the beach, not so much. Seems there are always glitches when you are trying to get away, but despite the hurdles we had to jump to get there, the beach was warm, sunny, I have to say to quote Lacey "That's what happiness is!" We got to be together 24/7 which was both a blessing and a curse. Though time without electronics was nice, except for Zanna who is permanently attached to her cell, my favorite part was watching the kids play together and really enjoying each other. I will remember those moments when things are not as tranquil at home. I also tried to boogie board. I had to psych myself up just to get out there and then I rode a few excellent waves before sucking some salt water down. (Not a fan, don't try it) It looks like so much fun, I wish I could be as fearless as Zanna. She rides with abandon, I think she needs her dad or Uncle Joe to teach her how to surf. We all enjoyed the ocean and got to go see Kung Pao Panda too while we were there. (I know, I know it's Kung Fu!) Anyway, I am attaching a slide show, because there is just not enough room to contain all our joyful pics!


1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

Sounds fun and perfect weather to be at the beach! Which beach did u camp at? I would love to do the same. I don't like to camp too much but at the beach isn't as bad!