Life's A Beach




Yeah! I am so excited! We got a beach camping site at San Clemente for this weekend and we are off to the beach! The only glitch is we are leaving on Father's Day-sorry Dad. I promise to remember what a great Dad you are all year long! Scott is taking time off of work at the spur of the moment, very un-Scottlike. I am happy that he loves his family so much and he made it happen for us. The kids had a blast last year at the beach and yes, so did I. All you non-believers out there, hold your tongues. At least if I have to camp, the beach is the best place to do it. I do love the beach so it kind of makes up for the camping part. We are renting a tent trailer (with a toilet this time) and it is going to be fun, fun, fun. The best part about being at the beach is spending time together and enjoying being a family. We are so busy in our every day lives that when we go to the beach we can slow down and relax, especially Scott who has been working way too much!! We miss him and now he is going to be stuck with us for four days straight with no hope for escape! We are so excited to start the summer off with a bang. Next time there will be pics of our great adventures, stay tuned. Oh! I almost forgot, shout out to friends and family in other states who have visited my blog, make sure to let me know if you have one too so I can link it to mine and see what your family is up to. Love you all. P.S. I am adding some pics that I just found on my computer, because I love my family and I want to show them off!




1 comment:

Aston said...

Have fun at the beach. You guys deserve it. This blogging is fun, isn't it?