Wild Animals and Promotion




Well it's that time of year again. Summer is beginning and the end of school has come. Lacey, Carter and Taylor are out for the summer and Zanna gets out in two weeks! Taylor graduated or actually is promoted to 7th grade. He is officially out of elementary school! I don't know what in the world we are going to do for an entire summer together, but I can't wait. It was so fun to have Dan and Jess and family here over Memorial Day weekend! The cousins had a great time together and Lacey and Ty were practically inseparable. I think Carter felt a little out of the loop, but he made up for it by teaching Ty how to chuck mud at Grandma's wall. We all went to see Indiana Jones it's opening weekend. I still have a neck ache from sitting in the front row! That said however, I wouldn't have missed it, Indiana is a cultural icon that will live on with my kids, much like Star Wars. It was really fun. On Monday we ventured to the Oak Canyon Nature Center and hiked and played with the wild animals. Really they were stuffed and we only saw birds and a few creeepy crawlies, but it was fun to be together as a family. We ended the day with a trip to Ruby's Diner which seemed appropriately patriotic in honor of Memorial Day. We are so excited that Uncle Sam is finally back with his family from Iraq!! We send out a big hug and lots of kisses and a GIANT THANK YOU for his service for his country and all of us! I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN and I am happy my little brother is home on American Soil. God Bless the USA.

2 comments:

Aston said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Monday! We had a lot of fun this weekend. Ty sure loves his cousins. Congrats... looks like you figured out the multi pics. :) Can't wait to see you guys again for 4th of July!

Jenifer Mac said...

Go Sam!!! Tell him thank you from the McAninch's. We too are proud to be an American! So glad you updated.... I've checked a few times :)