Induction


Well it's official I have been inducted into the latest fad of this generation. What remains to be seen is if I can actually master the world of blogging. Since I have done so well in the world of motherhood....we'll see. Hopefully this will allow me to communicate with my family members that have far surpassed me in the internet world. I think that means that I am getting old. However in my defense I am an excellent texter, thanks to Suzanne and the many times that she texts me during the day. When she is supposed to be in school. However, she does manage to maintain a 4.5 grade point average, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Even though that is one thing I actually excell at. Life in the Hunsaker home has changed a bit lately, so for those of you that don't know, we are in a new ward and Scott is now the priest quorum advisor, which he is enjoying, especially right now because instead of working he is swimming and playing volleyball with them. I don't officially have a calling in the new ward, but hopefully I will on Sunday. It has been fun getting to know people in our new ward, I hope we all adjust okay. School will be out soon for the summer and I don't know whether to celebrate or cry. I will probably do both. Scott bought a new office at the end of last year, so he has been super busy with work, however, he loves for us to come visit him on Saturdays, I think it's so we can help him clean up. It's fun to be able to help him and spend time with him, and the kids love to use his exercise equipment. (Even if they don't use it the right way) I hope to continue on this endeavor and keep updating the chronicles of the Hunsaker Family.
Parting is such sweet sorrow, dance like there's no tomorrow!

4 comments:

Gary Shirley Ann Aston Family Blog said...

I am excited that you have your blog site, I started working on one myself. Now we need Missy to get one!

Aston said...

Yeah!! I am thrilled. When did you guys change wards? I am assuming new ward boundaries. Happy to hear about Scott's new calling. I am sure the youth will love having him around! I can't wait to show Ty that his cousin's are on here. He was asking about them today. We can't wait to see everyone this summer.

Violet said...

Hooray!!! I knew people in the ward would start soon!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I have three tips for you.

1. Put lots of pictures. It is easy. If you need help just let me know.

2. Make sure you put picture of you and Scott too not just the kids.

3. Be careful it can be really addicting. :)

I hope you can get some of the other ladies to make a blog too. It will help me stay up to date when Tom and I move.

I already have Jen Ward on mine if you want to add her blog to yours too.

The Ward Family said...

Hey April,

I found your blog on Mellissa's and I'm so glad you're blogging :) You'll just love it. Now we've got to just get other people to join :)