Time moves on


So life is rushing on at a breakneck pace. I thought that when our ward was dissolved and Scott was released from the bishopric, things would start to slow down, but I was wrong (not for the first time). We have kids doing dance festival on two different nights, which doesn't seem like a big deal until you have to get them there. Anyway, with four kids, we are constantly in motion. Except for when I am sitting at the computer. Scott keeps asking me to come and work for him when Carter goes to school full time, so if there is anyone out there that has a better proposition for me, let me know asap! I will consider all offers that will excuse me from having to take orders from my husband. It will be bittersweet having Carter in school all day. He is such a sweet boy, I love to have him around. The kids are all looking forward to getting out of school soon. Taylor will be heading off to junior high in the fall, so he will be home for the whole summer with Suzanne. (I will also be considering job offers for them) Lacey is having her second dance recital in June. She is such a good dancer. I love to see her dance, because it reminds me of myself. For those of you who don't know, I love dancing and Lacey is just as enthusiatic of a dancer as I am. If you ever want a little example just ask. We are trying to arrange a family vacation for the summer, but with Scott's schedule be may have to stay home. We had a great time camping at the beach last summer and we are trying to arrange that again. If anyone is interested in a beach campout let us know. Applications can be emailed and we'll get back to you if you are under consideration. Just kidding!! We would love to spend time with any of our friends and family.

2 comments:

Jenifer Mac said...

I am sooo excited that you are now an official blogger. Welcome Welcome!! What a great family you have. They are all growing so much. I really enjoyed lunch today. I needed to just get away and remember what life was like pre wedding planning. It was a nice day. Can't wait to keep up on the Hunsakers. I can't wait to read your writing. I am excited!

summerzfamily said...

So happy to have a new blogging buddy--- I can't believe how big your kids are :)
time flies when you are having fun!!
Yes, we need to hang out at the beach for sure--
Can't wait to see you in a bikini!!!!!