I Can't Wait



Lacey and Scott looked adorable when they went to the fifties style Daddy Daughter Dance. Lacey was so excited to go with Scott and dance the night away. I remember one year when Scott sprained his ankle earlier in the day and he still went and danced...what a good Dad! Lacey has such an effervescent spirit about her. Her emotions just bubble out of her like a champagne bottle.

I can hardly believe Zanna turned fifteen! It is not possible to have a daughter that is going to drive next year, and GASP! DATE! She can tell you down to the day when she will be able to get her permit, she is ready to go. She has done amazing in high school. Cemetary, oops I mean seminary and all. She gets up every day without me bugging her and has kept up a 4.5 grade point average all year. I don't know where she gets her skills. (I am sure there are a few of you right now who are trying to take credit for that)

Carter is enjoying his last days of kindergarten and says he does not want to go to first grade because he will miss his teacher, Mrs. Kim. I love her too, she is a great teacher. I have known her since Zanna was in kindergarten, so we go way back. Taylor is happy to leave sixth grade, only because it means he gets an entire summer off school for the first time in his entire school career. Needless to say I am really gearing up for a fun summer. (if you can't feel the sarcasm oozing out of that sentence, you probably should go back and read it again) I can't wait to see my family this summer! Paul's wedding is almost here!! Yeah!! I just got the invitation and I can't wait...

2 comments:

summerzfamily said...

SO cute April-- I can't believe how much Zanna looks like you in that picture--- remember I knew you at that age & just wanted to hang out with you & Jen--- always the little sister :)

The Ward Family said...

Lacey and Scott look so cute. I can't wait till Jocelynn and James have those memories together!