Fireworks

Lacey and Gavin (camera shy? Yah right!)

Savi, Tori, Elise, Lacey, Gavin and Carter

Charlie's Angels of course

Fourth of July was a blast this year. We spent the day at the Hafer's BBQ with friends. Had delicious food and fun. Swam until we were waterlogged then headed home to clean up and go watch the fireworks. Zanna got her license (!) on July 3 so she decided she wanted to go to the fireworks with her friends and accidently took my car instead of Scott's. I am sure this was just the first of many car stories to come. Good times, I am not really looking forward to that. But anyway we made it to the Norco church building and watched the fireworks. I missed having Zanna there with us and I especially missed being with my crazy fun, family at the Yorba Linda Fireworks, hearing the patriotic music and dancing with my little bro Joe. Next year!!

1 comment:

Hafer Family said...

really cute pics, can you email them to me? yeah, just say it - watching the fireworks from the norco bldg. was pretty lame! I like to be closer and hear the boom!!