Dance Fever

Lacey and "Miss Kacie" her dance teacher at her recital. She was a shining star.
These are a few studio pics of the girls in her dance group-so cute!

Grandma Hunsaker, Lacey and Aunt Julie

Grandma Aston and Lacey

Zanna and Lacey-sweet sisters!Scott and Lacey-Daddy's little girl! Lacey was radiant up on the stage at her recital, she is so sweet when she dances. I think she loves dancing as much as I do! I think she is much better than I ever was because she can actually follow choreography! The church was packed and so many friends and family came to watch her recital. It really made her feel special. So thanks to the Hunsakers, Astons, Cavanaghs, Giles and her friend Lourdes for making her feel like a dancing diva for the day!






3 comments:

Mocktalk said...

April, maybe you could post a video clip. Definitely dancing runs in our family.

Hafer Family said...

super cute pics. tell zana, i think that is a super great pic of her too!

April Hunsaker said...

I should post her video-I just don't know how!