Cousins

Ty and Carter playing Star Wars Battleship
Have you ever noticed how cousins just have a special bond? We went to visit Tyler and Emma while they were staying with Grandma and Grandpa this week and I snapped a few pictures of their time together. Emma loved playing with Lacey's hair, and Tyler and Carter just ran around playing all sorts of stuff. It reminded me how much the bonds we form with family last forever. While it was a great time for us, meanwhile Dan and Jessica (my brother and sister in law) were in Las Vegas with their youngest child Eli in the hospital. (He's home now and doing well!) I think I take so much for granted that everyone I love will always be around. So xoxoxo to all my family. I love you all!

2 comments:

Aston said...

The tears are coming easy these last few days. Those pictures were perfect. Thank you! The kids had so much fun with their cousins. I am so grateful for our family and all the support during good times and well, hard times. I am glad my kids of cousins who love them and treat them so well. Love to you all!

Ange said...

Love that picture of Emma and Lacey, soooo cute!!!