Fun at the beach and Fair ya'll!!



We all went to the beach one last time before school started. We spent most of the day with my friends Jen and Summer and then headed over to visit our friends having a bonfire. I will miss going to the beach! It is my favorite place to be especially with my family!



We also went to the Norco Fair on Monday. It was so fun to hang out the whole family! Even Scott came! We had so much fun, even though it was extremely hot and Zanna ended up losing her lunch after the rides. You can see them in the pic hanging upside down, so you can only imagine that after riding this ride twice in a row she was a bit nauseous. I felt like hurling after Carter made me ride the Rock and Roll ride two times in a row. But hey, he was happy. We had a great time together and now school has started for everyone. Zanna is a sophmore and...she got her braces off!! She is absolutely gorgeous and smart and I can say that even if I am her Mom. Tay started junior high and he is off to a great start. Though being a boy, he is not very forthcoming with details. I am relegated to conversations via texting. Ah yes, we succombed and got him his first cell phone. They grow up so fast. Scott finally came to the dark side and switched his phone to the Envy2 so he can text too. If you can't beat em, join em.

2 comments:

Jenifer Mac said...

We had so much fun with the Hunsakers.... A great day with great friends. Go Suzanne on that skim board!! You go girl!

Ange said...

Love this background! You all look like you are having a blast!