Horsetown, USA

My little future vet got a chance to go horse back riding with some new friends! She was so excited to ride a horse. Pretty much every day she reminds me that she is going to take care of animals when she grows up and she is so passionate about it, I don't doubt her. Our news friends have four horses and Lace got to ride two of them. One with an adult on back, all around Norco, and the other while in their backyard. Which needless to say is much bigger than ours. Lacey had so much fun, she really is destined to own horses someday. I am so happy that we met someone who has horses she can ride. Of course I get bonus points because our new friends are really cool and awesome (as Carter would say) so that makes it even better!

3 comments:

Aston said...

Lacie is soooo adorable! I love seeing her on a horse. I think we can all agree it's impossible to doubt her dream when she is so passionate about it. Are these the friends from your new ward? Part of the Shultz clan?

April Hunsaker said...

Yes, they are the ones Dan said he played basketball with!

Susie Demke said...

That is not even funny. I am going to find a picture of you- April- of equal or greater ugliness and post it on my blog and I am not even going to make a comment about it. Can you please tell people I don't look like that. Usually.... Well not all of the time. Okay most of the time yes but sometimes I pull it together. Seriously, please redeem me.