just for fun

Just for fun I thought I'd post a few blasts from the past. Scott looks so GQ with his squinty profile...Duran Duran where did you go?
I could not resist this pic. Paul, Amy and Dan were not dressing up for Halloween! They were dressed as the rock stars of the day, think Billy Idol and Madonna, though I think Paul and Dan were both vying for the title of Billy Idol. Ames was sporting a little leg too, she was wearing one of my shirts. Vintage 80's! Funny thing is, I saw some boots like that on a girl a few days ago...
Grandpa's cabin. Oh I have such good memories of being there! It was so fascinating in it's hodge podge ramshackle way! I feel like this was Grandpa's dream house. He continued building and building a dream. Every piece was a part of him. As kids it was a dream come true, though looking at it as a mom I probably would've been a little nervous to let my kids climb up there! Memories...I think I am getting sentimental with Paul's wedding fast approaching. I am so happy for him and Scarlett. I hope their life together is full of love and good times and family. Building memories that they can share with their children someday! Love you Paul!

No comments: