London Bridge is falling down...

The London Bridge is not falling down...they just moved it to Lake Havasu! Who knew? I took a trip this weekend and ended up in Lake Havasu to visit my brother and his family and saw an amazing sight. The London Bridge. Yes, the one from the nursery rhyme and that song by Fergie. It was a short trip (if you can call any trip taken with four kids short) and we detoured to Big Bear for a snow day on the way home. It was great to visit Dan and Jess and family to see the new addition. New adorable addition named Elijah Burke Aston. It was so nice to visit them and see their new house and spend time together. We also got to visit Dan's classroom (he teaches at Lake Havasu High-GO KNIGHTS) It was fun to see him in his element. We had a great time and on the way home we took a detour and swung by Big Bear for a snow day.
Scott and I by the London Bridge

This is at the London Bridge in Lake Havasu.

An original phone booth "London's calling..."
A fashionable Lady always wears a hat!
Fun in the snow!
Carter's just along for the ride.
T and Scott throwing snowballs at eachother.
The guys helped Dan build a shed for his backyard.
At Elijah's blessing-what a blessing it is to have such a wonderful family!

The cousins-little did we know that they had been bribed by Grandpa to smile. With the Japanese candy that they all love, Hi-chews!


On the way home we stopped to collect some volcanic rocks. You can never have enough lava rocks right?

8 comments:

The Aston Project said...

geese look at all those cousins, I wish we would have been able to come along for the trip. I didn't know Tyler and Amy were coming out too! I want to see the baby and house. I think Jayden and Eli are going to be so close in age. How fun for all the little ones to play together.

Aston said...

Thank you thank you thank you for coming out for the weekend. It meant so much to us to have you there for Eli's special day and all the help was amazing. Glad you guys made it to the snow.

Julie N. said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip to AZ. I know it meant so much to Jessica! I love seeing your photos from the trip :-)

April Hunsaker said...

I am so happy I have such an amazing family! I love you all!

Unknown said...

How neat - what a great trip!

summerzfamily said...

what a fun trip!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! I LOVE your family too! So good to see pics of all of you together! Hopefully we'll see you all soon & get to take our own little trip out to meet Eli & see the new house...oh & see Jess, Dan and the kiddos too! ;o)

The Ward Family said...

Looks like Havesu and Big Bear was a great time being together! Congratulations on the new addition to the family!