School is in Session!

School is officially back in session and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It's peaceful and quiet around the house...maybe too quiet. I did get my work done this morning on the computer for perhaps the first time all summer. We ended the summer with a bang going to the Newport Coast Villas which were beautiful and amazing. I would love to own one someday. (But I want a house first!) I will post pics soon, I can't find my camera cause I haven't finished unpacking yet. The kids were excited to be back in school, Zanna is driving the new car to school...I have trepidation about that but will remain hopefully optimistic. Taylor seemed happy to be starting 8th grade. Carter and Lace have been in school for a few weeks and started soccer and Lace starts dance soon. Busy, busy. But it is really nice to have another willing driver. Zanna is very helpful, don't know how long that will last. Cemetary....I mean seminary starts next week so we'll see how exhausted she is with her extreme workload this year. She passed AP European History and has 3 college credits to her name. This year she is taking even more. Her determination astounds me...she didn't get that from me!

1 comment:

Susie Demke said...

You are SO lucky to have an extra driver. You know it to. I should say "Suzanne" as the extra driver. I would pay to have someone do some of my driving for me.
1 me+4 kids= 13 different places I need to be.
You get the picture. Yes you do.