Do the Hoedown

Lacey and Scott went to the annual Daddy Daughter Dance and Lacey was estatic to find that it was a western theme this year! Sweet. She got to do the hoedown with her Daddy!

I left the house to go help at the dance and Lacey was so excited to come to the dance with Scott. She loves having him all to herself for a date.
This was the jail that the girls got to throw their dads into and then have a photo op.

Lacey's dream is to own a horse someday so she is practicing!


She got all decked out in her western wear and boots to dance the night away! They had a great time and Lacey said it was one of her favorite dances ever!

2 comments:

Violet said...

I went with my Dad to the Daddy Daughter dance last year. I had so much fun. Thanks for helping relive the memory :0)

Ange said...

So cute!! I love how sweet they are with each other!!!