Fall into hope

Scott and I on my Birthday
My birthday party was a huge success. My family is always so generous with the gifts. Carter especially liked bestowing the tissue paper to my head.

It is with deepest regret that I allow Halloween to pass, but now it's on to the rest of the Holiday Season. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas seem to mash together at the end of the year. I posted the pic of Scott and I to remind me how it all started. With hope for the future and our lives together. We passed our 17 year anniversay in August and four children later, I still have hope for the future, because my children are the future. My children continue to surprize and amaze me with their gifts and talents. I laugh and cry sometimes in the same day from the events that occur in our home. But I believe that they are already better people than I am and I have hope that they will continue to grow.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

You are so beautiful! It looks like you had a really nice birthday.

I forgot to say this the last time I posted but I used to have that same sofa!! I absolutely loved it!! (We wore it out! LOL)

Your wedding picture is gorgeous. 17 years! Wow! Brett and I will celebrate 15 on Thanksgiving day this year.

April Hunsaker said...

thanks Dawn! I have been so busy trying to get life back to normal with the kids in school again and now I have the flu:( I need to check out your blog...

Ange said...

I love that picture!! You guys look so cute!

Susie Demke said...

I love it! The head dress, the bangs. 1991 was a good year. I know someone else with the same dress! What, you do? Mm Hmm.
I'm going to somehow get you two to wear them together and take a picture. Why? I just have to. It would make me happy.
You guys are so hot. Happy late birthday by the way. I will sing to you when I see you again. Maybe hug you or something. Watch out.

The Ward Family said...

I love that picture of you guys on your wedding. You both look so in love! Happy Belated Birthday!